As a service business, it is our people, their attitude and skills which set us apart from our competitors.
To enable us to attract the right people, support them in their development, and strengthen our leadership capabilities, our people strategy is based on the following principles:
- Developing all of our people – viewing current employees as the natural candidates for tomorrow’s roles and equipping them to progress in their careers
- Identifying and developing those with leadership potential – with effective talent management and succession planning identifying the next generation of leaders and providing the support they need
- Strengthening our leadership and management capabilities – developing the skills of those responsible for others
- Driving high performance – cascading consistent and aligned performance measures to enable us to achieve our business plans
- Attracting and developing the right talent – evolving our recruitment programs to create a cohort who are closely networked, collaborative and high performing
- Encouraging people to ‘join our journey’ – portraying a consistent employee value proposition that helps us to compete for and retain talent
- Refining our HR operating model – seeking greater efficiency, integration, consistency, and effectiveness across all our HR activities
Diversity and inclusion
We promote a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency. Our Diversity and Inclusion Policy complies with all relevant legislation and best practices and strives to create an inclusive working environment for all.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination throughout an employee’s career with the Company, starting with the recruitment and selection process and by providing ongoing support, training and development.