Whether your freight is simple, oversized or overweight, we have you covered. Call us for your next hauling job!
WE NEVER COMPROMISE ON SAFETY
W&W Energy Services use a fleet of specialist trucks, trailers, knuckle booms, bucket-trucks, and pilot cars to safely and efficiently meet all our clients’ hauling needs – significantly improving transport costs and delivery times across the Permian Basin.
We never compromise on safety, whether it is our Compliance Safety Accountability score or driver behavior, safety is a fundamental part of our business culture. We expertly haul tanks (up to 1,000 barrels in size), vessels, production surface equipment, heavy machinery, heater treaters and tubular’s. We also use our fleet to efficiently haul pipeline spreads from site to site to reduce job mobilization time and cost.
No matter what type of facility equipment or load you may have, you can transport with us. Our team of highly trained and experienced professionals utilizes technologically advanced heavy hauling trucks and knuckle boom crane trucks to load and deliver your cargo in a fraction of the time of conventional trucks and cranes. We run haul trucks in tandem and customize our services to exactly match your needs.
- Experienced, trained and certified drivers
- Well-equipped and maintained fleet
- Oversize and permit load specialists
- Knuckle boom crane trucks to safely haul, lift and set
- GPS tracking and electronic logbooks
- 30+ years’ experience in Permian
- Dedicated logistics service team
- Large fleet to cover all our customer needs.
- Newer trucks and custom trailers
- Expedited service available 24/7
- We provide services as a single job or under monthly contracts or dedicated equipment rates
- We provide the best truck suited to your service with qualified drivers and helpers and with all the specialist lifting and rigging accessories required to carry out the job
- We haul all the tanks, vessels, and equipment needed for the construction of a facility
KNUCKLE BOOM LIFTING SPECS
- Weight: 6,900 lbs
- Range: 24 ft
- Weight: 6,900 Ibs
- Range: 72 ft
MATERIAL HANDLING CAPABILITY
Size*, Weight**, Haul/Lift/Set***
- Up to 1,000 bls*
- Up to 20,000 Ibs**
- Up to 250 PSI, 8’x20’*
- Up to 24,000 Ibs**
- Pipe Reels
- Up to 8″ flexsteel pipe*
- Up to 24,000 Ibs**
Note: Setting equipment dependent on reach distance required
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tel: (432) 438-2421