We have the skills, manpower, and equipment to safely and efficiently run your next pipeline project. Contact us today, we are ready to serve!
FULL RANGE OF PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
W&W Energy Services use experienced teams, specialized equipment, and fit-for-purpose project tools to deliver a broad range of pipeline design, construction and maintenance services.
We support the safe installation and repair of our clients’ spoolable HDPE products, small and large diameter Polypipe products, small and large diameter fiberglass and small and medium diameter carbon steel.
Starting from our client’s process requirements, we collaborate with on-site surveys, design optimization, procurement, and construction planning to guarantee a successful outcome. Our experienced, certified and well-trained field experts mobilize the pipe and crews to site, excavate, fuse, install and test the lines.
Our multiskilled teams deliver the full suite of documentation: constructability reviews, estimates, progress reporting, and certified inspections. We also execute rapid response pipeline repairs and support ongoing operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Highly-skilled and certified operators take a best practice approach to excavation and powerlines to avoid line strikes
- Designed with safety in mind
- Haul and lift with knuckle booms
- Fully-integrated engineering, design, procurement and construction
- Knuckle boom can haul and lift up to 8” flexsteel / 24,000lbs
- Large trucking fleet that can quickly move the spread
- More than a decade of experience in the Permian
- Top-tier contractor for spoolable pipe installations
- Multi-project programs lower costs
PROVEN INSTALLATION EXPERTS
Our pipeline construction services include lines for crude oil, natural gas, produced water, production, injection, transfer, and disposal.
We work safely and efficiently in any configuration across varied terrains and challenging circumstances – from marshes and swamps to mountains and high plains; from long-distance mileage spreads, to complex, congested corridors, including, county road crossings and multi-stakeholder line crossings.
Line strikes are one of the most significant risks in pipeline construction. To mitigate this risk we use pre-excavation checklists and procedures to ensure all work is executed carefully and safely.
We are committed to delivering on-the-ground support to solve operational problems and do our part to ensure that your pipelines are efficient and safe.
PIPELINE PROJECT CAPABILITY
- Tie-in and riser fabrication
- Full construction
- Tie-in to existing lines
- Hydro-Excavation (in-house and 3rd party)
- Right-of-way clearance and maintenance
- Sandblast and painting of field joints and pre-fab items
- Welding services
- Weld, grooved, threaded and crimped connections
- Pigging operations
- Integrity and maintenance services
We assure the quality of our work throughout and all hydro tests are carried out by qualified testers certified through Verforce, with detailed and auditable records.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tel: (432) 425-0256