Full service – one call. We customize our services to meet your needs.
Simply tell us… What you need hauled, lifted and set, and where and when you need it …we’ll do the rest!
UNPARALLELED, HIGH-PERFORMANCE LIFTING CAPABILITIES
W&W Energy Services use a fleet of specialized trucking assets to safely and efficiently meet our clients’ hauling, lifting and setting needs – significantly reducing project costs and delivery times across the Permian Basin.
Our powerful Kenworth K900 tractor is teamed with a custom-designed trailer with the capacity to haul loads of up to 22 tons, including 1,000 barrel tanks and spoolable pipe reels.
Fitted with a Palfinger 110002 HS high-performance knuckle boom crane, the knuckle boom can load, unload and precisely set tanks and equipment, including inside well site containment walls. This removes the need for expensive and time-consuming third-party crane services, in most cases.
- Experienced, trained and certified drivers
- Well-equipped and maintained fleet
- Oversize and permit load specialists
- Knuckle boom crane trucks to safely haul, lift and set
- GPS tracking and electronic logbooks
- Over 35 years’ experience in Permian
- Dedicated logistics service team
- Large fleet to cover all our customer needs.
- Newer trucks and custom trailers
- Expedited service available 24/7
- Integrated crane mount and stabilization supports all loads
- High-performance stability control system and remote control
- Lifting power and crane speed are automatically controlled
- Continuous slewing offers unrestricted movement
- High-speed extension facility allows faster more efficient action
- 10-degree reverse linkage system allows the crane to reach through low door openings and work inside buildings
- Dual power system allows multiple uses of the crane for both large outreaches and heavy loads
KNUCKLE BOOM LIFTING SPECS
- Weight: 6,900 lbs
- Range: 24 ft
- Weight: 6,900 Ibs
- Range: 72 ft
MATERIAL HANDLING CAPABILITY
Size*, Weight**, Haul/Lift/Set***
- Up to 1,000 bls*
- Up to 20,000 Ibs**
- Up to 250 PSI, 8’x20’*
- Up to 24,000 Ibs**
- Pipe Reels
- Up to 8″ flexsteel pipe*
- Up to 24,000 Ibs**
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tel: (432) 438-2421