We offer a complete, safe solution to the management of spill clean-ups, facility decommissioning, and pad remediation.
When it comes to environmental compliance throughout the lifecycle of a facility or well pad, we understand the difficulty of keeping track of specific rules and regulations. That is where we can help.
Our trained personnel, who understand all the necessary procedures, will assist you through the process.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent project execution and providing all supporting documents at the end of each job that verifies you have a fully compliant site.
- Facility Decommissioning
- Pad Remediation
- Tank Cleaning & Decontamination
- Waste Management
- NORM Detection & Disposal Management
Our clients can expect a consistent approach to projects delivered by the W&W team. This includes:
- A trained W&W Energy Service representative will assess the project site whether it’s a spill cleanup, facility decommissioning, or a pad reclamation project.
- With that assessment, we will develop a plan of action and a cost estimate that encapsulates the full scope of work.
- Throughout the project, our clients can expect consistent updates. These updates can occur weekly or even daily if requested. We understand that these projects often do not generate additional revenue for our clients, so, you can expect complete transparency from start to finish throughout the project. These updates will include job status, estimated time to completion, and cost-to-date.
- Upon project completion, our clients will receive job books that will include a written report with daily job tickets, before and after pictures of the job site, and a summary of any salvage values of equipment or material that was on location.
SAFETY IS THE #1 PRIORITY
Safety is critical when it comes to executing our projects. To ensure we deliver our work safely, we perform JSA’s to identify risks associated with the tasks to be performed before we start work – every day, on every project.
Throughout the job, every one of our employees has ‘Stop-Work’-authority. This means that if there is anything that could pose a risk to the safety of our people, or anyone on the job site, they have the authority to stop all activity and assess the situation to ensure that an incident does not occur.
- Experienced Leadership
- Trained in NORM and H2S detection
- Best-in-class equipment
- Engineered and optimized safety procedures
- Proven safety and risk management systems
- Texas Railroad Commission
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
- New Mexico Bureau of Land Management
- New Mexico Oil Conservation Division
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Understanding of private landowner lease agreements
- Professional and auditable post-job documentation
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tel: (432) 230-9393