Your repeat business is our goal – call us today for your field maintenance needs.
FULL RANGE OF FIELD MAINTENANCE SERVICES
W&W Energy Services has been providing a full range of field maintenance services to the Permian’s key operators for more than a decade. We maintain everything from the wellhead to the pipeline, rapidly deploying experienced teams from our facilities in Odessa, Carlsbad, Midland, and Monahans. We can also mobilize full project teams to larger sites, supporting everything from small scopes all the way to shut down or major modification.
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and the competence of our people is central to this. Our experienced teams keep you running safely and dependably.
Our breadth of services allows you to use us as a one-stop-shop for all your field maintenance needs. We expand our services on-site to take care of all our clients’ needs, including hauling, lifting, setting, engineering, design, procurement, rental equipment, and concrete.
Our deep knowledge of well sites and facilities and our quality driven approach ensures a successful outcome on every job.
VEHICLES AND EQUIPMENT DESIGNED FOR SAFETY
Click on any to view details
Fire extinguishers mounted on exterior of vehicle at accessible height.
Electric air compressor installed in toolbox, hardwired to vehicle to eliminate need to carry on board gas. Compressor plumbed to 50 ft retractable hose.
500 Watt Inverter
5000-Watt professional grade power inverter eliminates need to carry generator fuel and improves reliability.
Work bench step is 1.8ft from ground, giving personnel safe access to work deck.
GFCI outlet installed in rear near vices to reduce cord reach. Plug installed inside toolbox powers portable tools, removing need for large compressor to push impacts.
Work deck is Rhino lined to reduce slickness of surface and avoid slips.
Load Securement Rings
Large work deck and securement rings meet DOT requirements for load securement.
Vices positioned at rear of truck to support first movement policy. Also allows shorter distances from toolbox and work deck. Vices installed at optimum height for physical work.
Work lights mounted to rear of vehicle.
Standard cab kit includes ‘phone booster to improve communication, Bluetooth hands-free voice calling and 24/7 GPS tracking capability.
- Highly-skilled and trained operators
- Best-practice approach to excavation
- Retention of employees accumulates safety know-how
- Vehicles and equipment designed and maintained for safety
- Strong local leadership team who have more than 50 years combined field experience
- Responsive, scalable, flexible service
- Full suite of services reduces vendor interfaces
- Meets our clients’ risk management, safety and insurance requirements
- In-house engineering, design and project management when needed
FLEXIBLE COMMERCIAL MODELS
We work on time and materials, cost plus, target price, and fixed price arrangements. We will immediately start solving problems on a time and materials basis and work to properly identify challenges, define scopes and move to ‘no surprises’ fixed pricing. We can be as flexible as our clients need us to be.
We work quickly to frame solutions and remove inefficiency from every scope. We set up high integrity reporting to keep our clients up to date on progress and provide full transparency on key issues as the job progresses.
FIELD SERVICES INCLUDE
- Well connections / tie-ins
- Facilities modifications, upgrades, and repairs
- Pipeline insulation and repair
- General oilfield maintenance and repair
- Heated steam power washing
- Compressor pump and skid installations
- Pad site maintenance and site cleanup
- Excavation services
- Sandblasting, corrosion coating, painting services
- Flowline repairs of any style pipe
- Welding/fabrication services
- Contract lease operator employment services
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tel: (432) 425-0256