Any and all problems solved, design needs met, repeat installations optimized. Too busy to get to it – outsource to us.
DELIVERING VALUE THROUGH AN INTEGRATED APPROACH
Our engineering team is focused on improving full project execution, not accumulating billable hours. Our engineering discipline is part of our overall business solution, rather than a profit center in its own right.
Our fully integrated approach delivers value on both new facilities and modification of existing infrastructure for:
- Tank Batteries
- Salt Water Disposal
- Flowlines & Risers
- Well Pads
- Many other projects!
We collaborated with a client to leverage our mutual knowledge, experience, lessons learned and their great ideas. Results on a saltwater disposal facility:
- Removed 20% valves: 37 valves removed, 14 downsized, seven items de-rated
- 9% reduction in pipework: 221 ft of pipework removed
- Standardized designs, reducing future site-specific modifiable drawings to four
- Enabled pre-fabrication – improving safety, reducing logistics costs and mitigating weather exposure risk
- Developed a detailed scope of work for contractors to help the client manage other vendors
fig. 1 Fit for purpose engineering to enable pre-fab, optimize materials and improve repeatability
fig. 2 Optimized layout and improve model detail
fig. 3 Optimize piping design, reduce unnecessary components and improve operational flexibility
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tel: (832) 933-0784